Brook House Farm cottage is a renovated eighteenth century cottage. It is approached by a tarmac drive. Please let us know if you have any queries that have not been covered in the following information.
- Enquires can be made by email or telephone and bookings are confirmed by post.
- The nearest bus stop is ¼ mile away.
- The nearest railway station is in Crewe. (5 miles) Accessible taxis would have to be booked in advance with a local taxi firm.
Arrival and Car parking facilities
- Parking is adjacent to the cottage. Our fire policy forbids long-term parking on the drive, which must be kept clear in case emergency vehicles need access.
- There is parking for 4 cars. The parking area and driveway are tarmac and are suitable for wheelchairs.
- There is one 11cm-tiled step leading into the Front Porch. The step from the Porch leading into the Hall is 15cm high.
- Accessed from the hallway.
- There is a 3-seater settee, two 2-seater settees, and a leather armchair.
- Teletext TV, freeview & DVD all with remote control are available.
- Flooring is solid oak floorboards with a central rug.
- Accessed from the hall via a door that opens out to the hall.
- The Kitchen table seats 8 people and the chairs are solid wood.
- Free space between the walls and the table are 60cm. (please see photograph below)
- The Kitchen comprises built in single electric oven, with 4 electric hobs above.
- Oven door is drop down.
- Sink and worktop height is 94cm.
- There is no under worktop space, all cupboards are fitted.
- The room comprises bath and separate corner shower, toilet and wash hand basin with a heated towel rail.
- There is a 68cm wide door.
- The room comprises a shower, toilet, wash hand basin and a heated towel rail.
- It has porcelain tile flooring.
Grounds and gardens
- The area surrounding the cottage is all paved with stone paving.
- There is a grass lawn on 3 sides of the cottage with a picnic table and chairs.
- The garden is accessed by patio doors from the lounge (step 22cm high), the dining room (step18cm high) and by the kitchen door (2 steps 12cm and 9cm high).
- Directions to the cottage are sent on receipt of balance.
- The cottage is non-smoking.
- Most lighting uses energy saving bulbs.
- We have recycling bins for newspaper, plastic bottles and cardboard.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.